Thursday, January 28, 2010

Still Hungry

I'm not really sure what's going on this evening, but I just can't seem to get satisfied. I'm still hungry.

I ate what I thought would be a very satisfying dinner -- spinach salad with London broil, tomatoes, and balsamic vinaigrette dressing, a few artichoke bites on the side, and my glass of milk. But I found myself still wanting more. So I ate the one piece of fish that was left from my husband and daughter's meal. (Yes, I counted it, my WW friends!) I still wanted more.

So I had a WW giant latte bar - 1 point. But I could eat a house right about now. I suppose that I should drink some water to see if I'm just thirsty, not really hungry. But it is getting late. Maybe if I just go to bed, my hunger pains will disappear.

I'm sure that I'll wake up starving!

No comments:

Post a Comment