Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fourth (or Fifth) Time's a Charm

I joined Weight Watchers yesterday for at least the fourth time, maybe the fifth.

I tracked my food yesterday and attended the meeting last night. It was nice to see a familiar face: the positive, energetic leader that's still leading the meeting that I've attended in the past. I'm not so sure that it was nice to see some other familar faces, folks that I've seen there over my off and on seven year stint at this particular meeting.

It makes me wonder what will be different about this time. Will I stick with it? Will I get tired of spending the money and stop going? Will I assume that I can do it on my own and stop going?

They say "third times a charm", but this is probably my fifth time joining. Will I stay long enough to get and keep a WW charm?

Ice Cream of the Day: Weight Watchers Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches (1 sandwich = 140 calories, 1.5 g of fat and 2 points)

No comments:

Post a Comment