Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tracking the Good Life

Almost seven weeks into Weight Watchers, my re-commitment to tracking and food journaling, and I'm right at twenty pounds lighter. It's a great feeling to know that I'm on track, really into portion control, planning ahead and writing down every morsel that goes into my mouth.

What's different? When will it end?

Okay, so I'm trying to remain positive, but I've been here before; I've lost thirty plus pounds on WW in the past. How is this time going to be different?

My dad told me years ago that one day you'll just have it "right in your head" and you'll stick with it. Sounds like mind over matter -- maybe it is -- but I know what he meant now. Getting healthy is a priority at this point, for lots of reasons, and I can tell that it's "right in my head".

It's a good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment